Choose your locations and hours!!
Work with a national leader whilst getting training and support! We are looking for motivated and engaging people who have a keen interest in joining Children’s Services in a before and after school care setting.
Our casual Assistants have the option to choose when they work, where there is a shift available.
As an OSHClub Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Implementing program plans and healthy eating plans
- Supporting the Coordinator in day to day running of the program
- Engaging children whilst ensuring their safety
- Building relationships with parents and the school community
- Attending training, paid by us!
Click Here to apply for this position.
Casuals required around Australia. Remember to note your availability and location including your state/territory on your application!
You must be willing to study or have a relevant qualification in the field, including a current 'Employer' Working With Childrens Check or Working with Vulnerable People.