At OSHClub, we welcome applications from people passionate about a career in chld care. We have positions availalbe across permanent part time, full time and casual positions. So give us a call - we would be delighted to hear from you!
Careers at OSHClub
A little bit about us
OSHClub Pty Ltd is a Junior Adventures Group Pty Ltd company.
We have over 2500 employees dedicated to running stimulating, fun and quality Outside School Hours Care (Before School Care, After School Care and Vacation Care) across 400 services nationally.
We believe that each employee contributes directly to our growth and success, and we hope you will take pride in being a member of our team. We are a company that is growing significantly and we provide great internal opportunities for all our team members.
As Australia’s leading premium provider of outside school hours care (OSHC) and school holiday programs, we offer primary aged students with quality care in an environment where they feel safe and continue to learn and have fun. We also offer parents, peace of mind only possible when the safety of children and the quality of our programs remains a business wide priority.
We contribute our success to the fantastic and dedicated team members taking care of children and the many team members working in our state offices that are providing the back-office support and infrastructure necessary for the effective operational delivery of our services.
Read on to find out why our employees choose to work for us and how you can join the team as well.
There are many benefits to working for OSHClub
We are committed to providing personal and career development for our dedicated staff. This includes:
- Internal Training including Coordinator & Assistant Training - so you know what you are doing and why
- Up skilling – training in First Aid, Food Handling, Management of Anaphylaxis and Management of Asthma, all paid for by OSHClub for permanent team members
- Professional Development sessions - run by our Operations team and management, covering a wide range of areas specific to your role
We provide the utmost support to our Coordinators and Assistants at our programs:
- We have Regional Operations Managers and Regional Operations Coordinators who are available to speak to you on the phone whenever they are needed and who visit the programs regularly
- We have online systems to make administration a simple process
- We provide all Coordinators with additional paid administration hours to complete staff rosters, program planning & menu planning
- We also have termly Regional Coordinator meetings so you have an opportunity to network with and learn from other Coordinators
Whether you decide you would like to work towards a promotion or step back into an Assistant role, we will help you achieve your career aspirations. A happy employee is a great employee!
OSHClub is a growing company with new positions becoming available regularly. This includes Head Office positions and positions at new programs. If you have a goal to work towards, talk to us about it.
Working for a national based company has its benefits if you are relocating. We will be able to offer you a job closer to your new home whether it is 30 minutes away or in a different state.
If this all sounds appealing we'd love to hear from you.
To express your interest you simply need to complete the online application form. You will need the following documents:
- Your current resume and cover letter
- Copies of your qualifications (if applicable)
- Copies of any certificates (if applicable)
- A copy of your Working with Children Check (if applicable)
Make sure you send through your weekly availability with your application as well as your location.
To view all the current Available Positions, click here.