OSHClub complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and where relevant the National Privacy Principles.
We will protect the privacy and confidentiality of individuals by ensuring that all records and information about individual children, families, staff and management are kept in a secure place.
We collect and use your information to:
- Enrol your child/ren in our programs
- Ensure the safety of your child/ren in our programs
- Calculate and distribute your accounts
- Determine your Childcare Benefit (CCB) and Childcare Tax Rebate (CCTR)
- Send you information about our programs, services and products
- Your information including: CCB assessment notices , enrolment forms, attendance sheets, attendance amendments, payment sheets, medical certificates and other relevant information will be kept at the OSHClub Head office and the program your child attends
- This information will only be accessed by, or disclosed to, those people who need the information to fulfil their responsibilities at the program or have a legal right to know
- Most Enrolment information is collected online and will be collected and stored in a secure manner utilising a range of electronic security measures. Some enrolment information is collected via hardcopy.
- OSHClub will adopt the following principles for handling personal information based on the Privacy Act (1988) Commonwealth.
- Collection of information will be lawful and fair
- People will be told why information is collected
- People will have access to their own records
- Use of personal information will be relevant.
We also follow the 10 National Privacy Principles:
- Principle 1 - Collection
- Principle 2 - Use and disclosure
- Principle 3 - Data quality
- Principle 4 - Data security
- Principle 5 - Openness
- Principle 6 - Access and correction
- Principle 7 - Identifiers
- Principle 8 - Anonymity
- Principle 9 - Transborder data flows
- Principle 10 - Sensitive information