OSHClub has been providing high-quality Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) services for school communities since 2008.
In 2016, OSHClub partnered with Helping Hands Network, creating Junior Adventures Group, a partnership of Australia’s leading providers of OSHC. The partnership provides OSHC services to 400 schools across Australia.
Our goal is ‘to provide the highest quality OSHC services in Australia’. Data published by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority shows that OSHClub is Australia’s highest-quality National OSHC provider, with 88.1%* of our services meeting or exceeding the National Quality Standard.
*As at 15th November 2018
How do we do it?
At OSHClub, we combine a genuine care for children with the OSHC experience and expertise to deliver the best outcomes for children, families and schools, by:
- Providing creative and engaging experiences for all children
- Delivering fun, educational activities that develop life skills
- Ensuring there are inclusive programs that appeal to all children
- Establishing regular clubs at OSHC for children to join in
- Facilitating a homework club – helping busy families at the end of the day
- Offering children lots of delicious, fresh and nutritional food choices.
We place a lot of emphasis on our people, and we invest in their training to ensure they have all the skills, qualifications and up-to-date knowledge they need to deliver the very best services for children, families and schools.